Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Day with Sofea

Today as I did not make any appointments (actually I did but the client turn me down) and I decided to take Sofea for window shopping at JJ (Jaya Jusco). We went there quite late nearly 2pm and there's no parking. Arrggghh, I really hate to find parking there went most of them are still in the complex, avoiding the heat outside. Rounded 2 times and yess....at last I've managed to squeeze in.

Park the car & still there this 1 gentlemen in the car waiting for me. I gave him a sign that I'm not going out..yet he still waiting like he do not understand my hand signal. So I slowly walked to his car and he unwind the window & I told him, "Abg, saya tak keluar, saya baru sampai je". Then he said,"Oh, takpe abg tunggu je kat sebelah keta awak nie, manalah tau ada org nak keluar". Hmmmm, suka hari dia lah.

Anyway, brought Sofea for a short window shopping. Soo many people doing window shopping la, went to Guardian & bought the necessary items then went straight ahead to the food court as Sofea wanted to have "kaya ball". Yeah...it's been awhile since she had one. Last few months I think. Less than 45 minutes we were there & I decided to go home. Too crowded la....

As I walked back to the car, remember that abg waited in the car. OMG...he still there!!!! Sabarnye dia....When I reached the car, he unwind his window and said,"Dik nak kuar ke? Abg tak dapat cari parking lain la.." He still waiting for me..mak datuk... boleh tahan org tua nie dok dalam keta....nak dekat 1 jam....fuhh yoooo..

Then I quickly get into my car & move out....I smiled at him...still thinking where the hell is his wife or girlfren or whoever that with him, let him waited in the car for parking.....hmmmm macam-macam jenis org la...

2 comments:

Along said...

Sal..baru la dapat tengok blog hang. Hehehe...bestnya bershopping. Aku baru 2 minggu berpantang, dah buhsan maut dah...hahahha...

Sal said...

Tq..tq..Kalau senang-senang kau drop by la blog aku nie. Window shopping..tgk org lain shopping. Pantang jgn tak pantang....nanti bila aku nak gie kl, aku nak drop by umah kau. Jumpe si kenit Daria... take care...