Saturday, June 6, 2009

I KNOW..I KNOW...

I know..I know..it has been a week I've not updating anything..cos..hubby use the laptop la..he was away for 1 week in KL (undergo training)..iskh..iskh...me without laptop....I'm dying. Well, let me update....

Day 1 (01/6/09) - Can't sleep..time oledi 1.42am. My eyes keep blinking, staring at the ceiling. Don't know thinking of what.Had to attend training half day. New product...good one. Need to update all client.

Day 2 (02/6/09) - Prioritize my work. Been "dreaming" this few days...Got training today...hmmmm feels like don't want to go....in the end, I did not attend...

Day 3 (03/6/09) - Still doing "client" maintenance....(Only me know what I'm doing).

Day 4 (04/6/09) - Distributions.....

Day 5 (05/6/09) - Sister in law came from Pahang. Brought her jalan-jalan with her
friends at Melaka Raya....lunch at Assam Pedas....brought them to the local market as they wanted to bought some local items...(cencalok, belachan, inang-inang...etc..)
At 4.30pm...hubby came back, had to fetch him from Air Keroh Toll...
By 7.40pm...leaving house for meeting....

Total overall...this week really "NOT A GOOD WEEK" for me. I know what exactly I'm supposed to do BUT I did not..EEEeeeee what's happening to me?? What am I waiting for? I know I'm not doing well at all these past few weeks. Hhmmmmm

No comments: