Tuesday, August 10, 2010
RAMADHAN DATANG LAGI........
1. Let us make it a habit to visit the mosque as often as possible but atlas once a day with our families.
2. Let us make it a habit to break fast with fellow Muslims in the mosque at least once a week.
3. Let us invite our non-Muslim friends and neighbors to join us in the breaking of our fasts.
4. Let us pool our efforts and resources to feeding the homeless.
5. Let us be extra-generous and donate our money to worthy causes.
6. Let us encourage our children to offer taraweeh prayers with us at the mosque.
7. Let us at least try to complete reading the Quran with meaning once.
8. Let us ensure that we mend our relations with everyone regardless of the mistakes on the part of others.9. Let us spend some time in seclusion at night praying to the Almighty.
10. Let us ensure that we will not hurt anyone and control our anger in all situations
12. Let us spend more time with our families especially in breaking the fast.
13. Let us make sure that we don't miss our Fajr prayer and pray all the other prayers on time.
14. Let us donate at least one book on Islam to a local library.
15. Let us ensure that we offer Zakat ul Fitr ahead of Eid prayers so that the poor and the needy can make use of it in an appropriate manner.