Friday, September 17, 2010

Finding the balance......

(Image frm Google)
Staying sane while working from home is extremely important. Ask myself this.....how can you find the balance of doing your work from home and at the same time handling house chores? It's either you can really do your work or end up talking to the pots & plants....hehehe..susahkan.
Tengah struggling nie, suddenly I felt that I've lost the grip of working.....hahaha...that's very critical. As my work require to meet people daily....actually to tell the truth, pasal dah nearly 2 weeks no appointments at all cos of Hari Raya. Excuses!!! That's why it will end up like now....I neither here nor there. These few days, I end up blog walking all day long....what a waste of time. But I did "grabbed" some infos on load of things.
Bak kata pepatah...."Dah start enjin, tengah nak masuk gear satu nie". Lambat betul la...I know that I will start slowly but SURELY and it takes time. But for me now, time is very crucial. Dateline is around the corner yet I'm still far away from the destination.
Insyallah, kalau ada rezeki & keizinan dari NYA......mudah-mudahan tercapai.....
(Tgh nak motivate diri sendiri)......

No comments: