Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO EVERYBODY....
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN......

Yeh..yeh...Dah raya dah. Sorry as it has been quite sometime I don't update my blog. Been busy. Well, this raya not much thing I can do. It's a really last minute preparation where I bought my daughter's baju kurung the last minute and it cost me only RM21 for 02 pairs. Very cheap!!! For myself, I bought kebaya labuh from First Lady Boutique, the price not bad. Hubby did not bought any baju melayu as he re-use his last 2 years baju melayu (red colour). So, we (me & daughter) had to buy in red colour. Alhamdulillah, I can find.

1st day raya, we were in Melaka celebrating till noon. Afterthat, we went back to Pahang (my in-laws) only for 01 nite. The next day, we were back in Melaka, with all my relatives in my grandma house. Seronok....dapat jumpa they all once in a blue moon. I'm back to work today (16/10/07)....iskh..iskh..iskh. Still raya mood but what to do..have to work.

No comments: