Friday, December 7, 2007

MISS MY BLOG!!!!

Hai!!! Everybody...Sorry again. I really miss my blog. Seriously, I don't even have time to do my favourites thing. Sacrifices....I'm really now struggling to start the base of my hubby company's. Uhhh.....loads and loads of things to be done. Physically, I'm still intact but MENTALLY...I'M EXHAUSTED!!! I've been sequeezing my brains in & out, day by day. I don't really have time for my Sofea. Miss her also....I sleep with her everyday but macam tak cukup la. Next week, I will be going for 1 week training in Janda Baik, Pahang...will miss Sofea again.

Hubby will be busy also with upcoming project ....(secret la, cannot tell). Meeting clients, finalizing projects & soo many more....I have yet to start my own Muslimah sports wear...but Insyallah ada rezeki, I will slowly start. Met up with few manufacturer on producing swim wear...nothing finalize yet.

Been doing a lot of marketing nowadays. Tata for now....hopefully I won't miss a day in my blog....

No comments: