Thursday, December 27, 2007

TRAINING IN JANDA BAIK

Wow!!! It was fun, knowledgable & interesting...Thanks to all the trainers taught and gave the full support. Lynnet, Gary, Lat & En. Zam...wonderfull guys they are...They have taught all of us soo much things and this really need to be practically implemented.

Hmm..my fellow ACHIEVERS'- my group la. They are really fantastic people, energetic and most helpful people. I really enjoy being with them. TEAM WORK and ACHIEVING is what we believe. Jefri, Tan, Yap, Tilla & Andy.....thank you. Miss u all already la. It has been a wonderful 1 week together eventhough we just met, dah mcm "family". Remember our war cry...let me remind you guys....

TOGETHER, TOGETHER
WE ACHIEVE TOGETHER
PRUCENTURIAN!
JOM! LET'S GO

Let's achieve together and we go together la!!!!!

Alamak before I forget, the food...walawei...fantastic. Makcik home cooked food was really, really, really nice. I can't forget the sambal belacan...wow!! I never missed the lunch break except for 3 times of t/break (busy la kena submit assignment). The training place was very peaceful and calm. I like the place a lot. Wish to visit again in future. The scenery and especially the "jeram"...fuh yoohh...memang best. On our 2nd last day, we've managed to jump in the "jeram". Everybody was like aw..aw..sejuknye...but in the end of some us including myself take the opportunity to "JEBABOOOHH" (meaning terjun dlm jeram)...bestnye!!!

Well anyway, the whole training was about introducing, product knowledge & sales skills..

Hope to visit again one fine day....

No comments: