Thursday, January 3, 2008

YOUR DREAM

Everbody has their own dream right?? Me too. So, what you need to do in order to achieve your dream? List it down and look at it every single day. For me, I want my 2008 will be a fantastic year with loads of income, business opportunities, travelling and etc. Achieving your dream is not easy unless you concentrate and willing to sacrifice (korban kan apa?). Sometimes something precious to you, sometimes the thing that you don't like at all. In other words, if you want, you have to chase it, earn it and enjoy it!!

I'm starting to chase for my dreams...(banyak sangat impian) Well, I do really want to achieve by the end of this year. You want to know? For me to know and for you to find out. I'll let you know by the end of this year.

So, how about you? What is your dream? Do you have one? Questions that only you can answer. Anyway, it's not too late for me to wish you guys...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 and may your dreams come true.....

No comments: