Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TIRED??

Have you ever feel tired at one stage? Wannna do so many things but yet...only a few you manage to complete. Well, that's life. I'm at that stage now..have to be strong for my Sofea. Projects? Coming up soon. Following up....looking for new business...maintaining your life in other words - balancing your life...work, the house chores, time with hubby & sofea, my own precious time.....I need to do time management la.

Hmm...mmm Alhamdulillah. I still can manage it but cooking?? Lately, we've been eating out untill the stage that I do not know what to eat. Same as my hubby. If we bought groceries also..no use as it will end up at my mum's house. I do not have the time for cooking at home so in other words my mum cooks a lot for me. He he he....

No comments: