Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SHE BELIEVE IN ME

Today as I drive to meet my fren, I turned on the CD that I bought few months ago. I have yet listen to it......Ronan Keating. Why on earth for soo long I've forgotten about this cd that I bought. I played it....and wow!!!! I like the song - SHE BELIEVE IN ME....very touching la. Dah la yesterday, touching with Shahid Kapoor.....today with Ronan Keating plak...he he he...
let me recite you the lyric.... a bit only la not all.....

And she believes in me
I'll never know just what she sees in me
I told her someday if she was my girl
I could change the world with my songs.... but I was wrong
But she has faith in me
And so I go on trying faithfully, Forever in my heart she will remain
And I hope and pray, I will find a way

(Yg selebih...hang nyanyi la sendiri)
I remembered my ex boss likes to sing Ronan Keating songs....he always sing When You Say Nothing At All....

No comments: