Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Did It Again....

Hmmm...I wake up at 3.00am today....I just can't sleep. Am I having insomia??
Ha ha ha..don't know that. I think I know what's wrong with me. THINKING TOO MUCH....that's it. I've been thingking a lot lately...all this while I've been thinking this...that..but not soo seriously these few days...

There's a lot in my mind actually.

1) I'm trying to conceive at this moment. Been trying for the past 3 months already. Still in progress. My daughter, Sofea is getting to 4 yrs old so me & hubby thinks it is time to 'make' the 2nd one. Hmmm....waiting. I suppose to have my 'monthly cycle' on 18th...but now its 24th already....yup yup...still early to check. Be patient, Salina...

2) My job...target to achieve, datelines for this & that. There's soo much to do. Finding new business, maintaining the current clients....wow...I know I can manage it. Just that I'm trying to focus the no. 1 above...

3) Hubby got no incoming 'projects' the end of this year...argghhh. No extra income la. He he he...macam mana nak gie holiday??? Well, nevermind..insyallah next year mesti ada...rezeki tu ditangan Tuhan..kita manusia perlu berusaha.

4) Don't know whether I should send Sofea to kindergarden or not. She's only 4 next year. Been thinking also...afraid if I send her too early, she might be 'boring' later when she's 7 or 8 yrs old. I have my fren that sent her son to kindergarden at the age of 4....when he's at 7, he's bored in school. He said...I already know this,,,that..so how la??

5) My Muslim Sports Wear....when I'm going to start this project??? This is my vision to produce muslim sports wear (my future business). Bila la?? No time...modal..blum lagi...

Argghhhh....I know this is why I can't sleep well nowadays....

It's now 5.59am...nak solat jap lagi...

Ohh..I nearly forgotten...yesterday, 23 December 2008 was our wedding anniversary. Our 7th year of marriage....WOW!!!! Times flies very fast. Didn;t go out cos Sofea sleep early...only have kue tiau bought from pasar malam.. iskh..iskh..iskh...lagi sedigh...

No comments: