Wednesday, April 8, 2009

LONG TIME NO UPDATES....

Salam & Hi..

It has been awhile that I did not update my blog. He he he!!! Been tide up really lately. There's soo many things to be done and datelines....hurgh...unbearable!!!Work for other people of course you've datelines to follow...but when you're working for yourself....hurgh....the datelines are much more worst!!! There's soo many things you want to do in life....(you go girl!!) but I have to take things step by step. Well, that's life.

I'm not going to update whatever had happens...it's just that suddenly I realise there's more things than life. You really have to know what you're doing, where is going to, what will be the outcome (I always thinks the negative one's) to make myself prepare.

Distraction.....that's was is all about. A long the way there must be distraction. Sometimes from other people and most of it from your ownself...hmm hmmm..how to take control of it??? Do you have the ability to take control of distractions in your life??? Me....hhmm hmmmm, sometimes yes...sometimes not. Human!!

You have to juggle everything and yet still missing things. Really have to focus... I always look for positive things but yet still when distraction comes, it will take you away.... Don't let that happens....

Oraiitt..tha's all for now....

No comments: