Saturday, May 23, 2009

IT'S TIME TO TURN THE PAGE

Sometimes you think that you're doing it right but yet you don't. Sometimes it takes you a long way to realize what you're doing it not the way it supposed to be?? Hmmm...me in that position now...It's time to turn the page, Salina....

Sometimes you think that you're trying too hard?? but you don't...
Sometimes you think that you know everything?? but you don't....
Somestimes you think that you have more time to do the things you want to do? you don't
Sometimes you think you can manage everything?? you don't....

Argghhh...it's hard to get up when you're down. It's hard to take the 1st step to do the things that you don't like...yet you have to do it...Why am I bubbling today??
You don't know right??? But I know...I know that I've not been myself these couples of weeks...I've been taken away by my own thoughts & actions. I've been TAKEN...

Well, enough is enough....let me out of here please......(talking to myself)
It's time to turn the page......

No comments: