Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Break fast Mealsssss...

Time flies very fast...it's already 4th day of Ramadhan. Fuuuhhhh...very fast. 3 weeks more..RAYA. Hmmmm, this year hubby said "Kite raya kat Pahang thn nie". Alamak, just about to say this year RAYA at my mum's house since my sister will be RAYAing this year with my mum. Iskh..iskh...iskh..anyway it's ok as for the last 3 year.... (Alamak..wait seminit..it's suddenly rain outside, need to pick up the clothes)......

Continue, we RAYAing at Melaka. So this year..here I come Pahang!! Well, talking about meals for break fast, hmmm let me elebrate more..

1st day - Ayam Kurma + Pegedil Daging + Sayur Goreng
This is my first time to cook Ayam Kurma, normally my mum will cook for us then I 'tapau' back home. It's not that complicated as long u follow the instruction. I followed the instruction at the back of the 'rempah packet' guideline. He he he...(tu ler x pernah masak that dish kat umah...ada susah sikit). Well, there's always the first time....

2nd day - Fried Rice + KFC..he he he
On that day ada malas sikit la. So hubby decided to 'tapau' KFC but still I cooked the fried rice. This one very easy one....

3rd day - Sambal ikan sardin + pegedil daging + sayur goreng (carrot + green, yellow, red capsicum)...yum yum yum...my hubby likes to eat sambal sardin.

4th day - Sambal udang + pegedil daging + ikan kembung goreng + clear sop celery.
I love celery...

If u noticed, every meal must have pegedil..u know my hubby crazy giler ngan Pegedil.....at first dulu I don't know how to made it...but I 'study' ngan my SIL. My arwah MIL memang terror buat pegedil....whenever we're back, she will definitely made the pegedil for my hubby (satu besin penuh youuuu).

Well, today I was thinking eating spaghetti carbonara...(creamy sauce)...yum yum yum...Everyday eat rice, boring jugak.

No comments: