Thursday, October 15, 2009

Movie.....

Twilight...New Moon....yesterday went to MPH..tadaaaa.. I saw New Moon book. I thought I bought the whole 4 books already...yet the author Stephenie Meyer come out the extra version of New Moon. Wanna buy??? Think..think..think...maybe not now..

Can't wait to watch it as the promo is like soo HUGE...ahaaakks..Read through some blogs on Twilightersss..it seems more women age 28 to 35 are more excited than teenagers..he he he..I'm one of them... Let me quote Bella's script...

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him and I didn't know how dominant that part that thirsted for my bloooddd.... And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him".




Look forward to watch it. Yesterday, I did went to watch "Surrogates" alone...Hubby is way in KL attending courses. It was like nearly 4pm, I was a bid down yesterday so I decided..oohh why not...entertaining myself since it has been almost 3 month I've not step my foot at GSC....the movie not too bad but I think the moral of the sotry is that to appreciate what you have now or to accept what God have given or will give to us...

No comments: