Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lala lili lulu......

Assalamualaikum everyone.....
Tired and laziness has struck me today. I'm a bit tired doing a lot of walking today but yet it was good for me. Doing a little exercises to get back my strength. I miss my running around town, driving here & there. Been quite sometime I've not "playing" under the sun. Hahaha....dah lama tak kuar umah so tu yang bila dapat kuar macam nak lihat dunia. Today, I ada "supir" that helps me doing my task....thank you Kak Jus. You've been a great "supir" cum adviser cum motivator cum...cum...cum....

I shouldn't be tired attending, assisting.... Ya Allah, please give me the strength to go through this.....Maybe it becos of my health condition not up to optimum at this point of time.

I've become very lazy today due to numerous unsuccessful attempt uploading photos for this post. Haiyaa....apa sudah jadi? Streamyx please....don't do this to me. I want the post to have few photos at least one so I can story mory non-stop, hihihi. I guess I'm looking for other alternative. Streamyx contract gonna end this April. Wireless broadband....Maxis, ok tak? Need to find out the ads & dis.....otherwise it will be the same.

Well then.....tata

No comments: