Friday, February 10, 2012

Ohhhh Ahhhhh.......

Assalamualaikum everyone......

At last, I've managed uploading 1 photo....only 1, pity me. Hehehe, well 1 better than nothing. Nasi putih and ikan haruan stim/sop/sop sayur/sop...sop...sop.....this is my meal now. Not everyday but this is my meal. Dah sangat-sangat jelak.

Looking forward to eat other kind of foods. Rindu, rindu, rindu nak makan nasi goreng kampung.......warrghhhhh. But, dalam jelak-jelak pun ada gunanyer. I've lost weight from 89kg to 83kg......bestnyer. Pasal dah tak makan solid food tu yang berat badan 'jatuh' bedebum camtu. My actual weight was 90.2kg last year in November 2011 and I've started to work out in the gym for roughly 2 months, I've lost about 2.2kg. Everyday, I've put my effort doing cardio exercise. Oh man, I can feel it losing weight is not easy. Then, when I found out I was pregnant, I stopped. When I weigh myself for my 1st check up, my weight was at 89kg. Then, booommmm kena buat D&C & operate for cyst.....turun mendadak. 6kg turun.....wow sangat-sangat unsangkarable.

One part, I am very happy but another part I'm sad cos I can't eat what I want to eat. I love eating, I love food. I like the taste of food coming through my mouth then chewing it then going through the throat then.....that part takyah ler citer yer. When you chew it, you feel heaven..........huhuhu. Aku macam dah giler meroyan nak makan macam-macam.

Sabar itu separuh daripada iman.......

No comments: