Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hooray.....Hoorayyy!

Assalamualaikum everyone.....
A very very very very very sorry from me, not been updating blog for sooooo long.  Alahai, biasa lah, when you tide up with loads of things you will neglect the "not important" things.  Hehehe...that's me.   Well, I know you are wondering why is this "Salina" nak eksen ngan gambo credit card dia? Huhuhuhu, I want to announce to the world that "I am no more longer using any credit cards. I've settled my credit card debts.  I'm free.......weeehooooo! Actually, it has been 3 donkey yrs I did't utilise my credit cards cos.....I've made the "term repayment loan" as I couldn't handle them (credit cards), so the cards has been blocked.  Too much headache, too much tension and definitely too much debts that I owed.  I only have car loan now.....yippeeeee. I do have other obligation to be paid but not as much as my debts on cards.  What a wonderfull feelings....So, with this I've cut the cards and throw them down the drain.  NO MORE CREDIT CARDS......... 
Ada nampak ini lesung batu?  Hehehe.....I've been married more than 10 yrs and never ever had a lesung batu or batu lesung in my house.  Dah request banyak kali kat hubby, asyik tertangguh jer.  So last week, when I came back there it was, sitting nicely on top of my cabinet counter.  Waiting for me.....happy happy happy.  Boleh ler lepas nie aku menumbuk cili2x, bawang2x yang selama nie aku terus masuk dalam blender...then.....trrrrrr....trrrrrr......trrrrrrr

Haha, ini dia gambar si cantik tembam manis....Me and Kak Jus.  We had an regional annual reward presentation at Equatorial Hotel Melaka.  And....yes we did dress up for the nite.  Alahai, 'jubah' aku pakai pinjam dari mak.  Hehehe! dah takde baju lerrrrr......It was an unforgetable nite for us.  A lot of "kata-kata" rangsangan given to us.  Insyallah, with Allah wills.......we can do it.....amin....

No comments: