Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lastly.......

Bismillah......

Assalamualaikum and A Good Day to everyone.....

I know I've been away too long
I know I've been neglecting my own blog for such a long time
I know I know I know and I know

At last today, I find the strength to really sit down and express myself.
It has been a long time.

I owed my so called "Part 2" trip to Krabi entry.  Alah, dah malas ler.  Dah lupa pun apa nak cerita sebenarnyer.  I thought of "shutting down" this blog.  Tapi sayang cos most of the memories I've jotted down here. 

Taddaaaa.......Here I am.  This is me.  My latest chubby photo taken in the office. Hahahahahah!
Getting older and wiser....fuuhhhh.  Hope you guys still read my blog.....(dalam hati, macam ler ada org nak tengok blog nie....perasan)

Tata....tutu...titi......



No comments: