Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Losing My Weight

Ta daaaa....I'm in the midst of losing my weight. Hmmm I'm currently at 85kg...besar giler kan??? Ha ha ha...anyway, I think it's time to reduce. I've been wandering yet letting my body rest for a long time already. It's time to wake up...Wake up Salina!!! It's time...

I've started on 1st November 2009, tak sempat nak update blog time tu. I cut down on a lot of food intake nowadays. Early morning, I only consume 3 in 1 Oat, noon lunch mcm biasa but nite time I don't take any meals at all especially rice or any carbo food. Normally early morning, I will do squats & plank..it really really helps a lot.
My body pain la...here & there...I do take one supplement that is Honey Apple Cider. It's good whereby firstly, it helps to reduce body weight & burns fat effectively with continuously exercise. Tu ler kalau makan benda nie je, mana bleh lose weight mesti kena exercise punye....sudah semestinye said hubby.

It's also helps on our digestion and prevent constipation problem. Since my intake early November, I have a lot of energy (stamina) to do daily chores especially when I have to be on the road all the time. My concentration on driving is much more better. When I woke up in the morning, I feel fresh & mcm tak malas nak bangun mcm biasa tu. Kalau dah terjaga tu, terus bangun & get ready for the day. Tak pernah plak aku rasa mcm tu. Kalau nak tido skrg pun, memang senang la...dulu nak tido punye pusing kiri, pusing kanan pun susah nak lelap...tapi skrg takde lagi.

Berat badan blum nampak turun lagi...maklum je la baru start. The main ingredient for the Honey Apple Cider are Honey (Madu) plus Red Apple Cider (Epal Merah)..ha ha ha...Rasulullah pun makan madu hari2. Madu memang bagus utk internal organ. Byk membantu memperbaiki sistem dalaman...lagi satu Epal Merah memang bagus compare tu Epal Hijau.....

Mudah-mudahan dapat la turun sikit berat badan aku nie....nak conceive....doc dah kata berat badan kena turun sikit la...he he he...

No comments: