Thursday, June 17, 2010

What To Eat Tonite??


Seriously, I don't know what to eat for tonite? Hubby is away for a week & he'll be back only this Saturday. Gosshhh...since he's away, me & Pea dine outsite most of the nites. It's either Mc D or 'tapau' from our favourite restaurant "Man Tom Yam"....near to our house.
Usually, I called first to order the food that we want to eat.......it's only abt 5 minutes driving from our house to the restaurant.....muaaahhhh....memang very the 'lazy' nak cook since hubby not around. Selalunye when hubby around pun, memang very the seldom I cook.....normally on weekends I will cook cos , we (me, hubby & Pea) will normally stay at home. We don't go out for shopping on weekends, it will be on weekdays........susah nak bershopping when there's load of people around....bising......well sometimes you need to be in the crowd.....sometimes not.....
Groceries shopping also takes place on weekdays.....it easy to pick & choose cos bila tak ramai org.....kite nak berlegar-legar lama sikit pun takpe....if not (if I go on weekends), I'll just barge in, take whatever necessary then straight to the cashier. It's good actually when we only take the things we need but I don't like it at alllll.....
Well, coming back to what to eat tonite....as I'm going to fetch Pea from kindy shortly, still don't know what to eat.....want to go buy groceries, memang tgh malas nie....think3x.........
Let me think abt it.........got to go....otherwise klau lambat....Pea mesti tanya...."Kenapa ibu ambil Pea lambat ari nie?"........apa nak jawab???? Bleh jawab.....ibu tgh pikir apa nak makan mlm nie....sbb tu lambat....kuang....kuang kuang......

No comments: