Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's Thursday.......

Assalamualaikum everyone

Arrghhh! It's killing me.  It's the time of the month.  I don't know why this time there is a little tense down there, urrghhh! Hate it! I've my check up today but feel like not going to.  Doc, can we reschedule? or just let it be.  What to do? I've to endure it.  Must get thru this today, otherwise I won't be able to go for my appointments tomorrow.

And it's Thursday, ohh how time flies like a super duper fastest jet in the world.  People say that we have to manage our own time but sometimes we don't end up managing our time that well, that will be ME.  A lot of catching up to do and it's Thursday already?

Look at me? Hopeless? Helpless? Restless? or Malasless? Huhuhu.....only I know myself, only myself.

No comments: