Sunday, September 16, 2012

Me & You.....

Assalamualaikum everyone.....

Happy Malaysia Day!  It's a bright sunny Sunday and doing chores is what I'm doing today. Hahaha! I don't think it's only me doing it......the rest of mothers, ibus, mamas, emaks.......are doing this as well.  Cuci sana, cuci sini, gosok sana, gosok sini, mop sana, mop sini.....Oh my English!.....Mana ler ada perkataan ibus, mamas....hehehe.  Like always, rumah ku syurga ku.....

Since today is the last episod of Oh My English, me & Pea memang dah stuck in front of the TV just now.  Ohhh, Jibam! I'm gonna miss you.  For the rest of the cast, miss you too.  Hahaha! Hope there will be season 2 of Oh My English.

Okay, it is a long weekend holiday and guess what? I'm stuck at home with Pea.  Only me and her......huhuhu (nak nangis sambil hentak-hentak kaki).  Suamiku is away.  Aparah, dah tahu long weekend holiday yang gie ambik job buat apa? Tak sian ker kat kita orang nie?  Apa nak buat, dah rezeki datang...gie jer lahh,.  The only thing that I didn't do this weekend is........Cooking.  Since, it's only two of us, I tapau jer lah.  For breakfast, we ate whatever we had in the kitchen. Roti sapu peanut butter, roti boom cecah kuah sardin....hahaha.  Lunch & dinner we dine out.

Today, kawan aku buat makan-makan sikit for lunch. So, aku takyah masak lagi.  Makan-makan, borak-borak.......kah kah kah.  Can't wait lah...(Oh my English)....hehehe

Ciao.....Tata...... 

No comments: