Monday, October 1, 2012

Now I Know.......

Assalamualaikum everyone....

It's October 1st today, wow...! Time flies yaahh.  Up and down the hill...that's life.  For me, there's only one way...Up Up and Away....hahaha.  I had an exhausting, mind blowing, physically and mentally tired activities last week...of attending a team building event which was organized by the agency.   Fuhhhyoooo......very very challenging.

This water bottle represent myself.  Bukan nak jual air mineral nie yer....It was 2D/1N event at Eagle Ranch, PD.  The room was ok, food was fantastic and most important are their activities was 'nicely' designed for our group.  Hehehe! It was really really really challenging.  I had attended my very first team building when I was in my Uni year that was like 15 years ago....fuuhhh.  Physically, I'm OUT.....hahaha!  Mentally.....boleh tahan lagi lahh. 

In a group of 10 person, we had to carry 1 barrel of water approximately around 80kg.....arrrghhh! It was heavy indeed.  We took turns to carry it.  Our group we had only 3 STRONG MAN...hahaha!  Don't underestimate, we got GIRL POWER...it continues with climbing walls, go down under a pool of mud (yaakksss!) and so on.  Rolling the barrel up the hill, carrying our team members, climbing a durian tree and lastly doing 150 times of push ups and sit ups.  My 1 tummy muscle boleh develop 6 paxs muscle lepas nie, if I continues doing this everyday....(boleh dapat badan macam J.Lo)....

And at night, walking in a jungle using compass....I mislead my group....Sesat for nearly 2 hours....hahahah! That's one good experience for me....huhuhu.  Hey, I can go on and on and on telling the activities that I've gone thru but the most important thing that I've learned is........"It's about pushing yourself to exceed those limits". I've felt it.  I've never thought I could do it but I did it.  Pushing yourself to the limits that you think you could never do and attempting what is the best for you.  And, I like it, I really like it.

We don't underestimate ourselves, people tend to make us believe on what we could or couldn't do.  Our surrounding plays a very important role in our life.

Now I know, only now I know.  

2 comments:

- shamimie - said...

teringat masa persi dulu.. sesat x keluar2.. ingat x? ingat x? teringat kat bapak.. ton.. abg gaban... few... rindunyaaaaaa....

Sal said...

Aku ingat, ingat...hehehe! Memang time tu best lah. Banyak yang dapat kite belajar.....