Saturday, July 27, 2013

If I said......I don't like it....

Assalamualaikum......

Annoyed, Disgusting, Childish, Arrogant......I can continue saying these words until the end of days pun tak kan habis. 

If I said, I don't want to talk about it, I already don't think about it......why you keep on repeating saying about it?

Oh Goshhh! Why are you hiding behind other people to talk to me?  You don't even dare to confront me.... hahhh!  Is this how you communicate with your subordinate? 

Professionalism....out! 

If I said, things happened and you can't undo it.  So, just stop talking about it. JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT PAST THINGS......

Am so glad it happens cos now I really know you.  You irritate people, you humilate them, you always like to tease people by pointing out their weakness.

Bak kata pepatah melayu....."Cuba nak menegakkan benang yang basah"....

Arrghhhh! I don't want to listen to your *ull*****.......Bloody hell, who do you think you are!

Well, simply because you want to "jaga your ass"......Allah S.W.T is always there for me.....

No comments: