Sunday, October 27, 2013

This is the story.....

Assalamualaikum everyone....

I've been away for quite sometimes.  Not even think of this blog or neither my FB. Shutting myself away..... Nampak macam orang dah merajuk kan? kan?  Actually, bukannyer merajuk cuma kerja yang tak putus-putus dengan ditambah lagi dugaan yang diberikan.....rasanyer memang tak sempat nak menjenguk sana-sini. 

A few incidents had happened and it has made me realize that ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN in this life.  Alhamdulillah for all the things given by Allah S.W.T.  I'm really bersyukur.....amin.

My daughter, Sofea had a very bad fall at school.....alhamdulillah she had recovered.
And after that, I did my right eye operation due to Surfer's Eye.  Dah lama dok tertangguh jer, bila dah tak tahan sangat cos dah itchy and redness.....terus gie buat.

And again, dugaan Allah S.W.T. nak bagi pada umat NYA......my husband met an accident.  It was really shocking and on that day I've just had lunch with him.  An MPV (Alphard) hit him as she turned right into a junction without giving signal.  My hubby remembered that he was "flying" over the mpv!  Really bad injury on his right leg.  Right fibula fractured and 1st right metatarsal bone also fractured.  The flesh (inner) right leg was crushed and you can really see the bone..... Ya Allah.....semoga dugaan yang Kau berikan pada ku, mampu ku hadapi.....

She missed her ayah at this point.  Nasib baik muat katil tu, kalau tidak tergolek jatuh ler....hehehehe
Right leg injured with back slab.  Berbungkus macam MUMMY.....
I didn't cry at first......but when he was in the surgery room, I sat on a bench alone...and that was the moment I started trembling and crying.....arrghhhhh! Lambat kan? aku punyer emotion nak datang.....
Before that, the lady that hit my hubby came and apologized to me on this accident.  She admitted that she was wrong.  She turn in the junction without looking as SHE IS LOOKING AT HER CHILD NEXT TO HER doing I don't know what.  How can you want to turn in without looking at the road? Hhhhhhhmmmm!
At that moment, I told her no point of me screaming or scolding her.  No matter what I said or do, things won't be the same.  I can't turn back the clock....I can't......I asked her to go and make a police report. yang tak boleh tahan tu, dia boleh tersengih-sengih bila cakap......Ya Allah! Di saat itu memang kesabaran aku diuji.

And now, as todate my hubby is still under medication and treatment.  Going for dressings alternate days, doing his own rehab (physio) sendiri kat rumah.  He's healing.....he's healing insya-Allah.

And before that......(banyak kan before that).....We did went for a holiday in Thailand....nanti bila senang-senang I story mory yer. Till then....tata.....

No comments: